"Never forget the power of practice."
Mike Trout, 11x MLB All Star, 3x AL MVP
The Batting Cage at Delbrook
We offer a fully enclosed and lit practice environment for developing our players’ baseball skills. Our Cage houses a dual-wheel pitching machine, practice mounds, warm-up area and artificial turf.
For information on user orientation requirements and scheduling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following rules have been established by Highlands Little League. You agree to
adhere by these rules when you use the Cage.
1. Cage hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Use outside these hours is prohibited.
2. To operate the Cage you must first be registered as an “Authorized Adult” with
Highlands Little League.
3. Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Authorized Adult and
are not permitted to operate the pitching machine.
4. Use of the Cage is at your own risk.
5. Abusive use and/or damage of the Cage will result in immediate removal and
loss of privilege.
6. While in use, only 1 player is permitted in the Cage with the Authorized
Adult. All other players must stay behind the protective netting in the warmup
area or outside the Cage.
7. Proper protective equipment including batting helmets must be worn at all
times. Metal cleats are not permitted.
8. Practice swinging is not permitted in the warmup area.
9. No food, drink, gum, tobacco or seeds allowed inside the Cage.
10. When finished, please clean up the Cage and unplug the pitching machine.
Failure to adhere to the Cage rules will result in loss of use and privileges of the facility.